Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I want to 'Create a new workspace, and customise it with my commonly used Icons - once'. > FINE Done. If I reinstall CorelDraw on another PC or reinstall CorelDraw after a hard drive reformat, I don't want to spend another hour customising the workspace icons again. Q. 'Is there a way of saving my configuration set-up to disk?'
    IP

I want to 'Create a new workspace, and customise it with my commonly used Icons - once'. > FINE Done. If I reinstall CorelDraw on another PC or reinstall CorelDraw after a hard drive reformat, I don't want to spend another hour customising the workspace icons again. Q. 'Is there a way of saving my configuration set-up to disk?'
    IP

Try this:

From the Main Top Menu Bar - Tools > Options > Workspace > Export [place checkmarks in all the boxes that you want to 'save'] > Save [navigate to where you want to store the file] > Save.

Follow similar procedure but 'Import' rather than export. Do a dummy run on this by using a temporary Filename to make sure you can save and import the .cwf file.

Hope this helps

Stan
    IP

Thank you, for saving me hours (literally), recreating Workspaces after reformating or reinstalling etc. Easy when you know where to look and know the right path.

Ashley http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    IP

I know there would be new Icons and extra improvement but for a building block, carrying ones work space set-ups over would as some time.

Ashley S H

***Purple is Bliss and Bliss is Hawaii*** http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
    IP