Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animation

I have been trying to make my company logo with a little animation. here it is:
    <center>http://www.risherambulance.com/graphics/Websmllogo.jpg</center>

I want the swoosh on the top of the logo to have a mask to make it look as if someone was drawing it. and then having it repeat it over and over again. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to do this or help me out with it. your help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
    IP

I have been trying to make my company logo with a little animation. here it is:
    <center>http://www.risherambulance.com/graphics/Websmllogo.jpg</center>

I want the swoosh on the top of the logo to have a mask to make it look as if someone was drawing it. and then having it repeat it over and over again. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to do this or help me out with it. your help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
    IP

This can easily be done in Imageready.
    IP

Yes I am aware that it can be done in immage ready. However I have never done anything like this can i get some instruction or a sample of something to follow.
    IP

What is your knowledge of Imageready? Did you already create some different animations in this program?
    IP

Hello There.
    I looked at your company logo . What you need to do is open Image Ready and practice.Do you have more than one layer making upo your logo. If so start the name and add the swoosh in step, adding a new anamation layer as you go.Use the eye to turn of previous layer so that all you see is the swoosh as you extend it. the try playing it to see if thats what you need. Practice, practice. thats what its all about. Good luck.
    IP

Thank you guys for the input here. Yes my graphics have multiple layers. I have been tryig to make something in image ready. However it is not turning out the way that I would like. how manny animation frames should I be using. It seems to be allot. do you guys have anything that has already been done that I can take a look at how the tweening and framing was done???
    IP

RobRishJr...
    I can understand why the other guys have not gone into any great detail about this type of animation... it would simply take a while to type out even basic instructions.

I will, just because i feel like it right now, try to at least give you a head start toward producing the effect. It's not hard to do, just a bit cumbersome to explain.

For the sake of my own users, i've posted a tute for this over on my own Forum... here.
    IP

Thak You Much... That is waht I needed to get me off to a start. here is what i was able to do on my first try after reading that. I will practive a while and I am sure that I can master the animation in my logo.

Thanks Again http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    http://www.risherambulance.com/graph...imatedlogo.gif
    IP

That looks good although the animation is a bit too slow in my opinion.
    I removed a few frames (since the eye is slower than you think) and resized the final result to a more usable size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	risheranimatedlogo3.gif 
Views:	249 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	12053  
    IP