Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: H.A.L.

The forum went wack on me before. I was trying to submit a reply with an attatchment. I got to the page where you upload it and it and it refused it telling me I "wasn't the original author". So I tried again, same thing. I went back to my original message and copied the text to the clipboard, then closed my IE session and relaunched. I came back to Talkgraphics and logged in again. I went to the thread and tried to "reply" again. I was told to login again. I logged in once more and got to the form reply page and pasted my text back in and clicked "post attatchment",... then continued. I was told once again to go back and login. I did, and was successful that time 'round. It took my "original" attatchment as well.

First time that happened to me. 2001, here we go...

Wayne [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

The forum went wack on me before. I was trying to submit a reply with an attatchment. I got to the page where you upload it and it and it refused it telling me I "wasn't the original author". So I tried again, same thing. I went back to my original message and copied the text to the clipboard, then closed my IE session and relaunched. I came back to Talkgraphics and logged in again. I went to the thread and tried to "reply" again. I was told to login again. I logged in once more and got to the form reply page and pasted my text back in and clicked "post attatchment",... then continued. I was told once again to go back and login. I did, and was successful that time 'round. It took my "original" attatchment as well.

First time that happened to me. 2001, here we go...

Wayne [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Dave? Dave? What are you doing Dave? I know I have not been myself lately Dave, but I am feeling better now and I am confident we can work things out. Dave? Dave?

Weird things happen from time to time. Must be a cosmic wire crossed somewhere, Wayne.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Early So Humble...

[This message was edited by Gary W. Priester on June 27, 2001 at 05:36.]

For my birthday last week I got amongst other things the boxed set DVD of 2001.

Is this spooky or what?
    Alan

I think he's been demoted. Looks like he peddlin' pop at the local plant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hal.gif 
Views:	220 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	7613