Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

To whom it may concern,

It is with deep regret that I have to announce my resignation from this forum.
    I`ve found it to be impossible to use - for all the reasons already specified in my previous posts - and when you are paying for internet access by the minute, as I am, then there comes a time when you have to say that enough is enough. I`ve wasted too much time and money and mostly ended up with frustration.

I`d like to say thankyou to those who have tried to help me with my problems - even though it was ultimately to no avail.

To all those who`ve viewed my paintings of Planets, you can see the full collection, including Starships and Supernovae at my newly updated website at....
    http://www.ipaintthebodyelectric.com
    .....follow the link for "Sketches for an Alternative Cosmos - a work in progress" on the front page.

There`s also a new desktop theme (cures migraines too) and screensaver, as well as E-Commerce for buying prints.

Everything there was created using Painter5.5 (there must be a word for them ....Painterings perhaps).

So, in the words of the late, great Douglas Adams
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Kevin Inskip (alias bigbloke)
    Email me@ipaintthebodyelectric.com
    IP

To whom it may concern,

It is with deep regret that I have to announce my resignation from this forum.
    I`ve found it to be impossible to use - for all the reasons already specified in my previous posts - and when you are paying for internet access by the minute, as I am, then there comes a time when you have to say that enough is enough. I`ve wasted too much time and money and mostly ended up with frustration.

I`d like to say thankyou to those who have tried to help me with my problems - even though it was ultimately to no avail.

To all those who`ve viewed my paintings of Planets, you can see the full collection, including Starships and Supernovae at my newly updated website at....
    http://www.ipaintthebodyelectric.com
    .....follow the link for "Sketches for an Alternative Cosmos - a work in progress" on the front page.

There`s also a new desktop theme (cures migraines too) and screensaver, as well as E-Commerce for buying prints.

Everything there was created using Painter5.5 (there must be a word for them ....Painterings perhaps).

So, in the words of the late, great Douglas Adams
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Kevin Inskip (alias bigbloke)
    Email me@ipaintthebodyelectric.com
    IP

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. I do wonder however, isn't there a free ISP in the UK that doesn't charge you by the minute?

I know a number of people who use it and aside from being disconnected every 2 hours, they are very pleased with it. Of course I don't know if their standards for satisfaction are as high as yours [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. But you might think of looking into that Internet Service Provider (ISP). I'll try to find out the name and post it.

Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Whale3.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	9122  
    IP