Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I see we are up to 1999 members in this conference. And I suspect as this message is posted, number 2000 will slip in unheralded and unannounced.

Welcome #2000, whoever you are :-)

And welcome all the new members who are lurking out there in the darkness. Don't be shy, step forward and introduce yourselves and let us know how you like Xara and what we can do to help you master this splendid product.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Sever So Humble...

I see we are up to 1999 members in this conference. And I suspect as this message is posted, number 2000 will slip in unheralded and unannounced.

Welcome #2000, whoever you are :-)

And welcome all the new members who are lurking out there in the darkness. Don't be shy, step forward and introduce yourselves and let us know how you like Xara and what we can do to help you master this splendid product.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Sever So Humble...

If you joined the Xara X conference today, chances are excellent you are member #2000.

Please respond to this post, we have some fabulous prizes for you. But only if you respond within the next 30 minutes.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Sever So Humble...

Well just tell me what the prizes are before I go through the trouble of signing up as a new user [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

The all expense-paid trip to Gaddessen Place home of xara Ltd., including six days and seven nights in the VIP Suite, and dinner with HRH (the Queen) has not been claimed.

You'll just have to find your rewards in the wealth of information (and occassional humor) in this conference :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Sever So Humble...