Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • As Soon As Posible Thanks

0 0%

Hi Gary & Sean
    I tried to drag *.web and *.Xar files to my browser as you mentioned in your reply, to test if the plugin is installed or not. while dropping the file to the browser i recieved an error message:
    " The drawing "test.web" contains objects (not from version 1.5) which are not understood by Xara graphic Design.There are may be an upgrade a vaailabe on the Xara web site."
    Ignore GoToXara buttons

i click on GotoXara button the file is displayed in my browser. i hope this helps in solving my problem which i can not import any file created in XaraX as *.Web or *.Xar to Xara3D.
    I use IE v. 5.00.2919.6307IC as browser.

Thanks.....

Hi Gary & Sean
    I tried to drag *.web and *.Xar files to my browser as you mentioned in your reply, to test if the plugin is installed or not. while dropping the file to the browser i recieved an error message:
    " The drawing "test.web" contains objects (not from version 1.5) which are not understood by Xara graphic Design.There are may be an upgrade a vaailabe on the Xara web site."
    Ignore GoToXara buttons

i click on GotoXara button the file is displayed in my browser. i hope this helps in solving my problem which i can not import any file created in XaraX as *.Web or *.Xar to Xara3D.
    I use IE v. 5.00.2919.6307IC as browser.

Thanks.....