Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: ZBrush news

here the latest news folks...I am so stoked... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Znews

here the latest news folks...I am so stoked... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Znews

I've been waiting for this one! It looks like it's a great leap forward for Zbrush.

Home sweet home:
    Http://www.squeakypics.co.uk
    http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/dc3/index.htm

It really looks terrific!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

and I'm extremely happy for all the users out there and more excited because my eyes will be popping out of my head even more with all the great new features!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Had to see if our fried Mentat7 had posted a "yipee" or something, sure enough he's on the second page of responces! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Maya, can't wait to see what you can do with this now!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Ya Maya should be a natural with this app... there are so many artists here at TG who would enjoy themselves while creating stunning worx with this great tool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

After Monday JUST STAND BACK!!!hahaha! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Seriously though, I wish everyone who is interested in ZBrush will give it a go---I've just put it "on hold" waiting for the changes, it was fun before---but now...WOW!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

What do I do? Seriously, is TrueSpace worth cutting my teeth on or what?

Please, be gentle! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

How's THIS?