Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Me....

hee hee, I thought in the animal world, the male species were more colorful...Sorry to disappoint you Thelonious..
    IP

Hey,

Couldn't resist the temptation.

Flirtatious Fishes.

Sunny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Sunn-Ra Tree on July 29, 2001 at 12:15.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	19898  
    IP

Hey Sunny, neat image. Did the devil make you do it??? lol Looks like my fishie is trying to make amends there..hahahaha
    IP

dawnre, beautiful image! Like the colours etc. How long does this one take you to create?
    How did you do the hair? Is there a mini tutorial?

Hink..that was no floaty coffin.....
    Your image kind of scares me. Is it a fish? How do you get that silvery colour?

Regards
    N
    IP

>Hink..that was no floaty coffin.....

Well then, was it the entrance to another world..

>Your image kind of scares me.

It was meant to, see how quickly Dawnre's fish returned. I'm going to use it on my bank manager next.

>How do you get that silvery colour?

I'm ashamed to say this, I cheated. That bit was done in ZBrush although I did do the background in Painter, apart from the liquid effect which I did in Photoshop. Come on give me a break I was in a hurry, it got Dawnre's fishie back didn't it.

BTW seeing as you didn't find any more cash in the back of your cupboard you might be interested to know that you can download a free demo of ZBrush at www.pixologic.com.

cheers

THink
    IP

Thanks for the link. No,I didn't find any cash.
    IP

Hello Dawn, this guy and Painter are responsible - I painted a window on the wall at work in the basement - the gesture was not accepted - this painting devil guy sure gets into trouble with the conventional world. I'm so glad you didn't get upset and could have a laugh!! I appreciate the effort in your portrait. Yes and how did you do the hair??

Sunny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Devil.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	210.9 KB 
ID:	9957  
    IP

Oh my, I didn't know my painting could bring out soooooo many devils...hahaha My picture should be good enough to scare you all away, BOO!!!!!lol
    Sunny, it's one thing to have fun like you did and another to outright steal an image for one's own use. Now how can I be upset when you found my boy fishie a big mate...lol
    The hair is done with many layering steps. Starting dark and adding many different shades with the lightest for the highlights. Believe me I was very kind to myself. Didn't have the heart to paint all the grey that is really in there...lol
    IP

Well Sunn-Ra
    After perusing your well proportioned paean to piscine pulchritude I can only say that Dawre's fishie does look decidedly masculine.

The flambe roses,(now where have I seen them before) seem to have evaporated all the water. Never mind, love is dry (old fishie proverb)

T

[This message was edited by Thelonious Hink on August 01, 2001 at 08:58.]
    IP

Sunny,

the flirtatious fishies are darling. glad the original creators were so cool about your image.

hehe and the devil pic . . probably one of the cuter devils I've seen [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep up the light-hearted work!

Athena
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP