Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Hi - my name's Derek - I'm the business development manager for Xara - my main task is to set up a network of resellers/distributors worldwide.

I'm looking for a favour <grin, wink wink>. Actually, I'm after 2 <sheesh!>

Can you email me : derekh@xara.com with the names of 3 resellers (online or physical) you'd like to see any or all the Xara titles for sale.

Also next time you speak with your reseller can you ask them if they sell Xara - if they tell you that they don't...ask them why! tell them to stock it!

We're aiming to get Xara to where it should be so this means having our products available everywhere. I'm talking to a lot of resellers already (a fair number have signed up) but with your help we should get the recognition we deserve.

Thanks. Derek

Hi - my name's Derek - I'm the business development manager for Xara - my main task is to set up a network of resellers/distributors worldwide.

I'm looking for a favour <grin, wink wink>. Actually, I'm after 2 <sheesh!>

Can you email me : derekh@xara.com with the names of 3 resellers (online or physical) you'd like to see any or all the Xara titles for sale.

Also next time you speak with your reseller can you ask them if they sell Xara - if they tell you that they don't...ask them why! tell them to stock it!

We're aiming to get Xara to where it should be so this means having our products available everywhere. I'm talking to a lot of resellers already (a fair number have signed up) but with your help we should get the recognition we deserve.

Thanks. Derek

I can tell you right off the bat to have Amazon.com stock it..........

Gateway Accesories Store should be selling it as well........

Then how about Best Buy to hit all the other folks that may or may not know about Xara.

How about an update on when there is going to be a new release?? There are a few, not so nice, bugs in XaraX. Maybe you can do US a favor and find out, huh? huh?? Pretty please?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks and I hope these are good ideas for ya!!

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Dabs, Insight, Action and Simply.

www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

try Future Shops and Staples/Business Depot, for starters.

Glen.
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

I use Jungle.com & Watford Electronics, who are both cheap and big advertisers.

Regards - Sean
    Regards - Sean

PC World is an icon for the UK.

Turan

PS I take it the next version is free for the first 10 people to help out with this marketing thing :-)

Wow not very often a help message also shows a smiley face [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah I suppose in Canada, Futureshop and staples. Or maybe

http://www.compusmart.com/

Their stores http://www.compusmart.com/OurStores....g4n1w323426986

Never been there myself as they have decided my region of the world to be unworthy of a store [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] ... ah well back to futureshop with its loud booming home entertainment systems and fridges cluttering up the aisles on the way to the rather meagre selection of graphics software [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Seems to be quite a few Atlantic Canadians here on the boards so don't forget about us (although having it shipped from you was no problem at all)

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com http://www.dkingdesign.com/stuff/signature.jpg

I find Jigsaw a pretty good retailer:
    Jigsaw24
    The others I use have been mentioned here already.
    Good plan by the way!

Home sweet home:
    Http://www.squeakypics.co.uk
    http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/dc3/index.htm

Somebody else already mentioned Best Buy for here in the states, but I'd also recommend contacting a chain called Fry's Electronics. They have a new store in Houston that's like, literally, three times bigger than any Best Buy I've ever seen.

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.