Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

"Mrs." As I celebrate 27 years with my Sweetie tomorrow (since we were both 17), I would do it all over again. After all the moves with the Coast Guard, raising a son, I'm glad to just "play"--AT LAST :-) Here's another doodle that was fun using Ross's techniques...
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    Image Copyright© 2002 Maya Doka

[This message was edited by Crow Haven on March 06, 2002 at 10:34.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misfor1.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	8303  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

"Mrs." As I celebrate 27 years with my Sweetie tomorrow (since we were both 17), I would do it all over again. After all the moves with the Coast Guard, raising a son, I'm glad to just "play"--AT LAST :-) Here's another doodle that was fun using Ross's techniques...
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    Image Copyright© 2002 Maya Doka

[This message was edited by Crow Haven on March 06, 2002 at 10:34.]
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I really like your atmospheric effects and the new hairdo looks great. (Did you sell the long red hair? --- that reminds me of one of the funniest 'Saturday Night Live' sketches where Eddie Murphy is the wig maker being interviewed about hair theft with a couple of victims of the crime. (His wig is made from the hair of one of the victims)).

The overall effect of your image is great. I like it very much.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Nope, I've still got it just as you've seen on the original "bird" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I must have missed that SNL--it had to have been really hilarious! I had a time trying to get the feathers to look right and not come out like dredlocks or something...was fun! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

the transcript of that Eddie Murphy SNL sketch about long red hair. It was very funny to see Eddie as a very nervous Dion Dion.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] That was just too much!!! Thanks for sending along the link to the transcript--I wish I had seen that one. Perhaps I'll catch the rerun sometime. Gees! Well, as I've never had a perm in my life, I can't qualify as a perm victim, nor a victim of a "wig scam"!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I have heard of other's horror stories (which is why I never had the inclination to lend my locks to some hair-butcher!). You're outta luck, Ross, in acquiring this hair unless by "Xara scam" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks again!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

Congrats. Happens to be the exact number of years that my long-suffering wife and I have been married :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Wow!!! That's an amazing coincidence [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!! I doubt that your wife has been "long-suffering" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    but she's gotta keep you on your toes! My husband, Paul, is a "real character" and when we first met I couldn't stand him [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] but his sense of humor got to me...and what can I say, love is the greatest of mysteries! I'm thankful of every moment I have with him. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain