Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

At last - I have found the PI forum again.

As a long time user of PI (Image Pals '95) I have always wanted the following to make PI perfect and allow me to drop all others
    --A 'Threshold' ability in Unsharp mask filter - aka - Photoshop
    --A 'Emboss 3d" in all colours per photo - aka - Corel photopaint
    -- A 'De-interlace" video still - aka - photoshop.

Please U-Lead!!!!!!
    IP

I agree that these would all be wonderful. The QuickSamples are nice and you can click Options to do some tweaking, but it's not fine grained enough for many images.

I thought I was an old timer in terms of user years, but I only came on board with PI3.0 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    IP

Better vector drawing abilities .....like a freehand pencil to draw the shape of a path object. And the ability to just bend a side of the object by dragging with the pointer and not having to use the node handles for everything. I guess XaraX has spoiled me with it's great vector and node handling abilties

Also (definately!) the ability to freely resize, rotate, and position a texture on an object (also to adjust the prespective of the texture would be great too!). As it stands, getting the textures on a shape the way you want is a longer process involving manual manipulation of the texture image and the object as a selection. I really can't see me upgrading to PI7 if it doesn't have this ability with textures.

(also fix the out line tool ... http://www.dkingdesign.com/ulead/out...ol_problem.gif )

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com
    IP