Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Just as a joke, I want to put my face on someone else's body. I know Photoshop is capable of doing this. Is it called splicing? Is it complicated? Are their basic instructions for doing this? Thanks, anyone... :-)

Kirk [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    IP

Just as a joke, I want to put my face on someone else's body. I know Photoshop is capable of doing this. Is it called splicing? Is it complicated? Are their basic instructions for doing this? Thanks, anyone... :-)

Kirk [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    IP

if you want it to look good and realistic then you'll need to spend a fair bit of time tweaking the images to get the skin colours and things like to match but if you just want a rough job, try using the selection tools like the marquee to cut your head out and past it into your new body. Then just use the eraser to trim off the edges.

If you have PS 6.0 (and 5.5? im not sure on that one) then you can use the extract tool found i think in IMAGE > EXTRACT. You use the marker pen to trace the outline of you head overlaping with the background and fill the center with the paint bucket that is shown within the extract window. Then when you have extracted it you can use the history brushes to add back any lost area that happened in the extraction.

While I don't have any tuts on this topic you might want to check out my website if you like.
    http://www.photoshopfive.com

Yours sincerely,
    Glen - Webmaster
    <A href="http://www.photoshopfive.com>PhotoShopFive.com</A>
    IP

Thanks for your valuable tips. I really appreciate them.

Kirk
    IP

Greetings,
    Besides the Extract command i suggest you check for the color mode of each images.
    IP