Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: And now for my next trick...

The mermaid went lower and so did the magician at the same angle. It is likely he didn't die or at least died happy. Mustache changed colors, maybe he swallowed the octopus. And Raymond, no "Pharting Fish" when one is useful? We believe in happy endings around here, could use a cerificate of divorce from the chains that binds him at least that would be funny.
    Last edited by sallybode; 02 November 2006 at 04:02 PM.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Octopus!
    ...Well, it does look like one, doesn't it? I'll ask the lady herself...

My mermaid said you try soak your hair in seawater all day...
    But really, it was a quickie and the increasing file size was squeezing the details out of it... Sorry for the miscolored moustache, too. I am definitely going blind.
    Lol, Sally. I hope for happy endings everytime, too. So how about this for a happy ending? ( I think it was influenced by Bruce's beach scene cartoon on one of the recent threads posted.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happyending.gif 
Views:	237 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	31546  
    Last edited by Grafixman; 03 November 2006 at 03:52 PM.
    IP

Hahahaha. Gman, I love it! I think this is the first drawing I have seen you do that is not an animation or a 3D rendering. Great job! Let's see more!
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Grafixman View Post
    Octopus!
    ...Well, it does look like one, doesn't it? I'll ask the lady herself...

My mermaid said you try soak your hair in seawater all day...
    But really, it was a quickie and the increasing file size was squeezing the details out of it... Sorry for the miscolored moustache, too. I am definitely going blind.
    Lol, Sally. I hope for happy endings everytime, too. So how about this for a happy ending? ( I think it was influenced by Bruce's beach scene cartoon on one of the recent threads posted.)
    Love the new picture!
    What's he going to do next?

We didn't do so bad for a thread which was abandoned eighteen monnths ago, eh?
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Congrats, on the happy ending. Questions: what does a man do with a woman who is half fish? Well, he's a magician so maybe he can change all that. Let's see, if a mermaid kisses you underwater you don't drown, and if a human male kisses her out of the water, she grows legs? Please remember this is a "G" rated forum. "G" as in "G-man"??? Perhaps she could at least grow a swimming suit too complete with Corvette Logo?
    Last edited by sallybode; 04 November 2006 at 06:00 PM.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode View Post
    Congrats, on the happy ending. Questions: what does a man do with a woman who is half fish? Well, he's a magician so maybe he can change all that. Let's see, if a mermaid kisses you underwater you don't drown, and if a human male kisses her out of the water, she grows legs? Please remember this is a "G" rated forum. "G" as in "G-man"??? Perhaps she could at least grow a swimming suit too complete with Corvette Logo?
    Obviously, she being half fish and half human, he'd feed one half and eat the other.

I'll have a play ...

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

That's a grisly idea!
    Growing legs sounds like a good one, though...
    IP

The one thing that bothers me... in all stories you have a beatiful mermaid, but the fact that she has a fish tail instead of legs makes me think: Where all new mermaids come from then?
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Availor View Post
    The one thing that bothers me... in all stories you have a beatiful mermaid, but the fact that she has a fish tail instead of legs makes me think: Where all new mermaids come from then?
    Tadpoles, silly

IP

Tadpoles? Ahhh. I didn't know that.
    IP