Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: And now for my next trick...

Hahahaha. At first I couldn't figure out what I was looking at, but then I saw the cute little octopus/squid thing. Neat idea and great drawing/anim!
    -=Bob=-
    IP

That suggests all sorts of possibilities .. I may have a play with that one, tee hee!
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

So I had a play ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zgoggle.gif 
Views:	248 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	31286  

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.
    IP

Raymond, you're a wonder . That's the picture I had in mind when I set out to do this, but I guess I ran out of steam afterwards to do the water and fishes, so I took a shortcut and opted for a semi-wet octopus instead... .
    Thumbs up.
    Getting back to our magician/escape artist, plus Sally's comment on the aqualung, here's what happens when you put the two together. Perhaps they should've dropped a hook and line instead? (Had to reduce the dimension of the pic since the file size is beginning to climb.)
    Now do the mermaids, Raymond....

Name:	Aqualung.gif 
Views:	256 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	31302  
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Grafixman View Post
    Raymond, you're a wonder . That's the picture I had in mind when I set out to do this, but I guess I ran out of steam afterwards to do the water and fishes, so I took a shortcut and opted for a semi-wet octopus instead... .
    Thumbs up.
    Getting back to our magician/escape artist, plus Sally's comment on the aqualung, here's what happens when you put the two together. Perhaps they should've dropped a hook and line instead? (Had to reduce the dimension of the pic since the file size is beginning to climb.)
    Now do the mermaids, Raymond....
    Mermaid ... okay ...

Name:	zmagician02.gif 
Views:	262 
Size:	283.4 KB 
ID:	31309  
    Last edited by Intbel; 29 October 2006 at 06:35 PM.

IP

Well Gman, your animation is a riot, humor comes in the unexpected. Anyway, out of his misery and probably knocked the chains off too, just can't keep a good man down.

Let me rephrase to avoid any sexism, you can't keep a good person down.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Happy Birthday again, Raymond.
    An oversight on my part. It's a good mermaid. Looks like the Disney character, judging from the silhouette .
    Graphics on demand is hard for me, too. But that's another challenge, I think.
    But I was expecting something more radical from you. You have set high standards and now you're stuck on the top , haha! I have an idea, but I don't have time to make it right now. Maybe later?
    IP

Happy Birthday again, Raymond.
    An oversight on my part. It's a good mermaid. Looks like the Disney character, judging from the silhouette .
    Graphics on demand is hard for me, too. But that's another challenge, I think.
    But I was expecting something more radical from you. You have set high standards and now you're stuck on the top , haha! I have an idea, but I don't have time to make it right now. Maybe later?
    Heheh! I'm rather enjoying this. I moved your air cylinder to give more room .. plenty of space now for whales, submarines, sunken wrecks and any other marine paraphanalia.

I have already put in there a melted iceberg ... I think that is quite radical.

IP

Any more elements and the gif file size is going into orbit . The one below is already huge for it's dimensions, and I've already taken out the gradient fills, cut out a lot of frames and reduced the pixel size again, but it's still heavy... .
    Being kissed is nice, but he's still sinking and tied up in chains.

Name:	MermaidsKiss.gif 
Views:	242 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	31412  
    Last edited by Grafixman; 01 November 2006 at 07:17 AM.
    IP

Any more elements and the gif file size is going into orbit . The one below is already huge for it's dimensions, and I've already taken out the gradient fills, cut out a lot of frames and reduced the pixel size again, but it's still heavy... .
    Being kissed is nice, but he's still sinking and tied up in chains.
    Kissed by an octopus?????
    That was my first reaction until I watched it a few times ..

IP