Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I checked the path of where the images (Headings) were at in the html. and it is saving them not in my web useing FrontPage it is saving them in My Web graphis in a all togeather diferant drive in my PC, so only when I go to my site on my PC i can see them. useing the new web style 4, how do I set the save path so I can load the headings to my FP web?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chistyle:
    I checked the path of where the images (Headings) were at in the html. and it is saving them not in my web useing FrontPage it is saving them in My Web graphis in a all togeather diferant drive in my PC, so only when I go to my site on my PC i can see them. useing the new web style 4, how do I set the save path so I can load the headings to my FP web?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Webstyle allows you to select the location where you wish your graphics file to be saved to as illustrated below in 'Inserting a Webstyle Heading'.

If the graphics have been saved to the incorrect location then please refer to 'Re-inserting a Webstyle Heading'

I hope this helps

Customer Support

'Inserting a Webstyle Heading'

a) Select the insert menu option from FrontPage, mouse over Xara Webstyle 4 and click on Heading.

B) You will be directed to the Heading Editor and Selection page. Select the style of heading you wish to use and customize it as required using the menu buttons on the left.

c) Select the save button. Choose the project in which the edited template should be saved and configure the graphic export options. Select the Save Graphic button

D) Navigate to the directory in which you wish to save the graphic and select the save button

E) you will be directed back to FrontPage with the heading inserted.

'Editing a Webstyle Heading'

A) Double Click your left mouse button on the heading

b) You will be directed to the Heading Editor and Selection page with the selected heading displayed. Customize it as required using the menu buttons on the left or even select another heading style

C) Click on the save button followed by the save and exit button.

D) You will be directed back to FrontPage with the graphic being exported back to its original location.

'Re-inserting a Webstyle Heading'

A) Select the insert menu option from FrontPage, mouse over Xara Webstyle 4 and click on Heading.

B) You will be directed to the Heading Editor and Selection page. Click on the radio option labelled 'Saved' This will cause any headings saved within your project folders to be displayed. Click upon the saved template which you wish to re-use

C) customize it as required using the menu buttons on the left.

D) Select the save button. Choose the project in which the edited template should be saved and configure the graphic export options. Select the Save Graphic button

E) Navigate to the directory in which you wish to save the graphic and select the save button

F) you will be directed back to FrontPage with the heading inserted.

[/QUOTE]