Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Welcome !!!

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Hi all! Welcome to the new Paint Shop Pro forum!

We have a wonderful opportunity here to learn from each other. I will try to answer questions to the best of my ability or at least, point you in the right direction if I don't have an answer. However, everyone is welcome to jump right in and offer whatever help or advice you can.

With PSP 7 Beta 4 out, I thought it would be fun to post a quick survey. If you have a moment, please stop and answer a few quick questions!

See ya on the board! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

SandDancr

SandDancr Studios

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP

Hello SandDancr,

Sorry for posting a gallery image in the forum...not use to the forum type posting
    I am looking forward to seeing others take on psp7 and other psp related discussions ....looking forward to getting a copy of psp7 for myself as soon as it comes out....

Cheers,
    John

IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Not a problem, John...at least I don't think so. I'm new to this too...so don't feel badly. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Pass the word to your friends about the forum...let's get this moving!

Have a great one!

SandDancr Studios

Joelle

IP