Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

The video for their newest single release "Points of Authority". Check it out if you get a chance. I checked their Website... didn't find any stills from the video.

Much like "Final Fantasy", but on mondo steroids... excellent work, moocho huge details, and no doubt days'n'days of rendering time.

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"

The video for their newest single release "Points of Authority". Check it out if you get a chance. I checked their Website... didn't find any stills from the video.

Much like "Final Fantasy", but on mondo steroids... excellent work, moocho huge details, and no doubt days'n'days of rendering time.

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"

http://www.lpfan.com/main.php3?page=video

I can't see the movie as I don't have Real Player and don't want it because it installs spyware.

Aw man that's pretty lame! Only offering Real Player. I hate that piece a crap software. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Just tune into a tv music video station once in awhile. It's playing alot at the moment.

You can use Windows Media Player to watch it. Follow this link:
    linkin park video: points of authority

Btw...they used LightWave for the 3d animation in the video. Very cool. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Ooo great catch there Earl! wtg!

Man watching that video close-up on the monitor i see even more detail than on the tv... my god that's some excellent work.

GREAT video! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Mark! I hadn't seen this one before. Final Fantasy meets the Matrix, on GREAT BIG amounts of steroids!

Does anyone have any info on the production of it, WHO did it, and what programs were used?

Danny Huff
    http://www.asherrocks.com
    (I'm the guy who USED to have a lot of excess hair)

It was produced by Radium. I don't know what NLE system they used, but the animation was done with LightWave 3D.