Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

I am currenntly working on an interactive multimedia cd in flash 5. I needed a vertical scrollbar for a set of images which are buttons. When you click any of these thumbnails in the scrollbar, the full size image should appear. Ideally.

But it doesn't.

I copied the scrollbar from a flashkit download and adapted it to my own, something musthave gotten messed up during this adaptation and I have no idea how to fix it.

1. The buttons don't work. The over and down states work, but when you click on the hit area nothing happens. The images in the scrollbar are part of a symbol within a movieclip within the main movie clip.

2. The scroll bar does not scroll. At first I got a "target not found" error. I went through and renamed the target. NOw when I test the movie the error doesn't pop up in the "output" window - but the scroll bar still doesn't work. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Please help! This file needs to be completed asap!

Thanks.

http://www.idesygn.com
    IP

I am currenntly working on an interactive multimedia cd in flash 5. I needed a vertical scrollbar for a set of images which are buttons. When you click any of these thumbnails in the scrollbar, the full size image should appear. Ideally.

But it doesn't.

I copied the scrollbar from a flashkit download and adapted it to my own, something musthave gotten messed up during this adaptation and I have no idea how to fix it.

1. The buttons don't work. The over and down states work, but when you click on the hit area nothing happens. The images in the scrollbar are part of a symbol within a movieclip within the main movie clip.

2. The scroll bar does not scroll. At first I got a "target not found" error. I went through and renamed the target. NOw when I test the movie the error doesn't pop up in the "output" window - but the scroll bar still doesn't work. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Please help! This file needs to be completed asap!

Thanks.

http://www.idesygn.com
    IP