Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xara Menu Maker

Xar-a, Xar-a, Xar-a... chant folks chant...hehe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

you have got to be one of the most layed back members here, always a smile on your face. How do you do it, or what drugs are you on?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

X-A-R-A.....X-A-R-A.....X-A-R-A..... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

haha, you are too kind Richard... I have my fair share of *moments*... but... the "Serenity Prayer" often fills the void of reason when required... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Xar-a, Xar-a, PI, PI, PS, PS, PSP, PSP, PP, PP , etc, etc ... yehaaaa [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Digital Grafx is fun, fun, fun... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Same problem as when I started this thread but I have provided here a link to a page on my site that shows the problem better. I have coded exactly the same URL's used in Menumaker in plain HTML as well on the same page.

Greetings,

I wish I had found this forum prior to now.

11/14/02 XARA Menumaker still doing exactly what has been described. Javascript:; prompt, no graphics for the pull downs. It is odd that the child urls show up in the aprroximate locations where they would be. Linked parent urls work.

Not much help or response from Xara. It is a shame as the other XARA products I own are very stable and useful products.

Only $19, so I shouldn't be too upset. It just seems like the program should be a winner.

Regards,

David

Xar-a, Xar-a... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

sorry to hear about your woes here folks, and even more sorry that I personaly can't offer up any assistance to this...

maybe put this chant in the email title [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I think I've found my problem. The transparency setting defaults to 100% in the menu properties tab. Set this to 0 and bingo. Child menus are now visable

I'll try and post a screenshot.

-David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mm_fix.png 
Views:	952 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	18782  

I just realized that I wasted my money on the MenuMaker, lol. I bought WebStyle 3 and it has a menu maker on it already that works quite well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

- Caels

To get the graphics (.gif) buttons, menus, etc. to 'show up' on my web page, I have to upload ALL RELATED .gif images and both javascripts (.js) to my isp.

I use Coffeecup for uploading my web-related files.