<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:
Thanks Peter!!

Hi donvalley,

Ummm, same problem that I was having seems to be present here on the web pages. No navigation in the other pages. Well, only 3 pages are working. The page that you linked us too, the last link has a working page but there is no navigation back to the previous page available so I have to hit the back button and then there is a link on the page you linked us too that has a link "return to our front page" which also does not have any navigation buttons available.

I think Xara has more work to do here on this program. I figure I only dumped $19.00 on it so it's about waiting for Xara to patch this program, oh that's right, Xara Ltd. takes YEARS to get around to hearing the users pleas, pitty, not a way to keep a user base!!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are several reasons the buttons or the menus of a navbar will not display upon your web page

1. check to ensure that the graphics exported by menu maker have been uploaded to your server. If the graphics are not present then the navbar cannot be displayed

2. The location of the navbar is incorrectly referenced - View your source code and find the snippets referencing the location of the JavaScript files. These will look similar to
<script src="xaramenu.js"></script> There will also be a reference to a 2nd JavaScript file.

In most cases people tend to store the javascript and images exported by menu maker in a seperate folder in comparison to the web page in which the menus are inserted. Assume you store the Javascript and image files in a folder named images. Your snippet in your web page will then read <script src="images/nameofjsfile.js"></script> Check to see if you have uploaded the JavaScript file and graphics being referenced to the folder mentioned in the snippet within your page

3. Transparancy issues - If you set the Transparancy of the menus to 100% then they become invisable. Edit the NavBar and select the menu properties tab. Set the Transparancy to be less than 100%