Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello, I have create a menu in webstyle that works fine...for a while.

What is happening is that when you open the webpage the menu works ok, but after you click on a few of the drop down options (which take you to different pages) the menu (the drop down options)start jumping all around the page...So I'll put my mouse over a topic and I expect the options to drop down below it...but they drop down up the top right hand corner of the screen. Any ideas??? Thanks

Hello, I have create a menu in webstyle that works fine...for a while.

What is happening is that when you open the webpage the menu works ok, but after you click on a few of the drop down options (which take you to different pages) the menu (the drop down options)start jumping all around the page...So I'll put my mouse over a topic and I expect the options to drop down below it...but they drop down up the top right hand corner of the screen. Any ideas??? Thanks

where can the problem be viewed

The menu can be viewed here: http://www.users.tpg.com.au/stevemm/menu/test.htm

When you open the page, the menu will work fine. Now scroll down a bit, so that the menu is still on the page.

NOW put your mouse over the buttons...the menu will be jumping and flickering. This only happens in IE. It is fine in Firefox.

I have created lots of different menus with webstyle and they all have the same problem. Any ideas??? I think this may be a glitch with webstyle's coding....not good at all.

I have also uploaded a zip file of the files here: http://www.users.tpg.com.au/stevemm/menu/menu.zip

what version of webstyle do you have please?

I am using version 3... Thanks