Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Does anyone know how to modify a template or create a new one.. All I really want to do is to use the Camden Horizontal Nav bar button on the Camden Vertical Nav bar..ie...
    Change this

to this

and /or modify the Camden vertical nav bar button so it does not show the vertial details to the left and right of the button

Does anyone know how to modify a template or create a new one.. All I really want to do is to use the Camden Horizontal Nav bar button on the Camden Vertical Nav bar..ie...
    Change this

to this

and /or modify the Camden vertical nav bar button so it does not show the vertial details to the left and right of the button

The program does not allow you to modify templates in this manner. How about this solution though!

create a navbar using 1 design. then create the same navbar using the 2nd design. export this to a seperate folder but provide it with the same name as design 1.

This way you will have 2 seperate navbars stored in seperate locations with the same names and therefore the graphic files should have the same names.

Next copy the graphic files associated with design 1 and paste them into the folder where design 2 graphic files reside causing the original images to be replaced

No idea how this will look but it might be worth trying!

Thanks for your help. I tried your approach but itseemed to be the long way around.. I kept messing with it and decided to open up the XWS files and changed the style from camden_vnavbar_off.wix to camden_hnavbar_off.wix

Worked like a charm.