Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

No problem with using Xara MenuMaker to create the menu. No problem to insert the menu created with the Dreamweaver MX extension. Great!

However my website consists of frames. One frame "strip" fixed at the top, one fixed at the bottom. A frame strip on the left edge with the menu and the main frame to the right of the menu strip with all the content.

The menu appears 100% but when I select a menu item and the popup menu item appears to the right of the main menu item only part of the menu item appears it is cut off by the border of the frame.

Is there a way to get Xara Menu Maker to display the rest of the menus in the fram to the right without being cut off. I am guessing that a variable in the xaramenu.js file could be changed or I will have to look at DIVs and layers in the HTML code itself. Does anybody have any ideas that would help!

Hamfast

No problem with using Xara MenuMaker to create the menu. No problem to insert the menu created with the Dreamweaver MX extension. Great!

However my website consists of frames. One frame "strip" fixed at the top, one fixed at the bottom. A frame strip on the left edge with the menu and the main frame to the right of the menu strip with all the content.

The menu appears 100% but when I select a menu item and the popup menu item appears to the right of the main menu item only part of the menu item appears it is cut off by the border of the frame.

Is there a way to get Xara Menu Maker to display the rest of the menus in the fram to the right without being cut off. I am guessing that a variable in the xaramenu.js file could be changed or I will have to look at DIVs and layers in the HTML code itself. Does anybody have any ideas that would help!

Hamfast

Hi,

I don't know if this is relevant to your problem but I had similar trouble using the drop down sub-menu. I found to show all the links there had to be sufficient room in the page that contained the navbar. All I had to do was alter the page height. I imagine you would have to alter the width of your directory page. I've noticed several websites however unaffected by this problem.

Hope this helps.

Joe.