Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nope, I've never seen or heard of them before---but the green one especially has some eerie resemblence!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks David!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

though it doesn't look very unfriendly to me, it looks surprised to me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Green huh??? Is this a prelude to your doing a portrait of the Increadible Hulk?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Go for it Maya, that I would love to see!! I know you could do it!!!!!

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

I hadn't thought about it as an "Incredible Hulk"---but that would probably work too! I haven't got any reference pics around for it though...but ya never know, I might get around to transforming this image yet into...."something" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Have a great day!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain