Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well, I dunno, Ross, I think I still wouldn't want to try communicating with it---looks to be in a grumpy mood too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Out of the alien mists it arose......" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grneye4a.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	17878  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Well, I dunno, Ross, I think I still wouldn't want to try communicating with it---looks to be in a grumpy mood too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Out of the alien mists it arose......" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Hi Maya,

Looks very unfriendly to me too. Come to think of it, it looks like a marine drill instructor [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

... could be from the Grinch 2 "Beserk in Whoville". He steps on a christmas ornament and goes absolutley bonkers... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nice work, Maya!

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ross_eye.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	5488  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Glad it was fun for you to view too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!! It could be the start of many a story...
    Egg--I had to laugh when I saw your creation with it! It does seem kinda scarey but probably won't spook Ross a bit.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks for your replies!!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Doesn't spook me. Looks like my jealous wife's eye! Ha Ha Ha. (Risto sometimes writes stuff like that - I always find it funny). If she is jealous it is of the time I "waste" on the computer.

Cool eyes. I'll have to look closely into my sweety's eyes to check out how I really look in the reflection...

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Better watch your back!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

Hey, does anyone have a red-eye ... er ... red-nose filter in this case for egg's alteration [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nice eye Maya ... reminds me of some of the ones on the ol' Voodoo graphics card boxes

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

I've never seen the "Voodoo Graphics" card box---don't even know what it is! This was purely from imagination and no reference materials of any sort used for any part of it. Must be a freaky box design!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] If you have one of the pics it would be fun to see! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks again!!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain