Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Does anyone know what process is necessary to edit menu created with 3.1 with the latest version 4.0 using MS Office 2003?. Seems the installation of 4 didnt address the previous version and opens 3.1 from withing Front Page?
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Ted

1. Please run webstyle 4

2. click on the top left corner to cause the system menu to be displayed

3. select the option to import webstyle 3 projects.

This will allow previously created projects in Webstyle 3 or 3.1 to be imported into Webstyle 4.

If you use the FrontPage add-in or Dreamweaver Extension to insert elements, you will need to re-insert the elements imported into Webstyle4 into your FrontPage editor/ Dreamweaver editor.

If this is not completed then editing an element from FrontPage/Dreamweaver will cause Webstyle 3 to be invoked and not Webstyle 4.

When in Front Page 2000 I click on my NavBar and it still opens 3.1 instead of 4. I have imported my projects from 3.1 to 4, but it still opens 3.1.

In your answer below you say, "you will need to re-insert the elements imported into Webstyle4 into your FrontPage editor/ Dreamweaver editor."

Could you direct me to more specific directions? Thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xara Support:
    1. Please run webstyle 4

2. click on the top left corner to cause the system menu to be displayed

3. select the option to import webstyle 3 projects.

This will allow previously created projects in Webstyle 3 or 3.1 to be imported into Webstyle 4.

If you use the FrontPage add-in or Dreamweaver Extension to insert elements, you will need to re-insert the elements imported into Webstyle4 into your FrontPage editor/ Dreamweaver editor.

If this is not completed then editing an element from FrontPage/Dreamweaver will cause Webstyle 3 to be invoked and not Webstyle 4.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>