Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello everyone...

I have recently registered a permanent new domain name folks - "photoshopgurus.info". You can start using that as my URL from about Feb 14th onward. If it comes up as dead, just continue using the current url for a little while longer. Don't forget to upDate all your bookmarks from my site too! The old url will still get you to my site for awhile... but i'd prefer people start using the new domain name asap please.

I'm also setting up shop on a new server. A friend whom i've done business for has offered me a space with him whereby i can use my own new domain name (instead of the long SUBdomain name i have now).

What will this mean?
    More new stuff for the site hopefully! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    'Behind-the-scenes' kinda stuff. Plus, soon hopefully i'll have a new board, with new functionalities.

This should all take place within the month of February. If anyone has questions/comments/etc... please just email me. Please do not ask me questions about this through this board ok?

Take care, and i sincerely apologize to evevryone for any inconveniences with the site or my board lately. I truely appreciate everyone's patients, and loyalty to my site.

Thank you very much. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Mark (theKeeper) on February 13, 2002 at 01:42.]
    IP

Hello everyone...

I have recently registered a permanent new domain name folks - "photoshopgurus.info". You can start using that as my URL from about Feb 14th onward. If it comes up as dead, just continue using the current url for a little while longer. Don't forget to upDate all your bookmarks from my site too! The old url will still get you to my site for awhile... but i'd prefer people start using the new domain name asap please.

I'm also setting up shop on a new server. A friend whom i've done business for has offered me a space with him whereby i can use my own new domain name (instead of the long SUBdomain name i have now).

What will this mean?
    More new stuff for the site hopefully! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    'Behind-the-scenes' kinda stuff. Plus, soon hopefully i'll have a new board, with new functionalities.

This should all take place within the month of February. If anyone has questions/comments/etc... please just email me. Please do not ask me questions about this through this board ok?

Take care, and i sincerely apologize to evevryone for any inconveniences with the site or my board lately. I truely appreciate everyone's patients, and loyalty to my site.

Thank you very much. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Mark (theKeeper) on February 13, 2002 at 01:42.]
    IP

Folks i'm just letting everyone know that the old server my site used to be on is DOWN. You cannot get to my new server from the redirect i had on the old server.

You need to goto and bookmark my new main url and any tutorials you may have bookmarked from before this.

http://photoshopgurus.info

I do not know if/when the old server will be working again, but truthfully, i couldn't care less -- except for all the folks that will "think" my site is gone, and won't know that i've simply just moved.
    I wish there was some way to let folks know about this... but it's apparently out of my hands at this time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Sorry for any further inconveniences folks.

Thanks for your patients in this situation.
    Mark (aka theKeeper)...

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP