Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am looking for someone that can do a powerpoint presentation with music.

I have pictures that I did on powerpoint for funeral services. I want to put music (that I have) with powerpoint and then I want to be able to make copies on DVD for distribution to friends and family.

Looking for some one that can fix what I started.

Email with qualifications and details. Thanks,
    IP

Pick up a copy of Adobe Premiere and you will be able to do it professionally. I would not trust anything by MS to make a dollar from. Too many empty promises and bait and switch going on.
    IP

I used this program for my in-laws 60th anniversary party and it worked awesome. You can download music and pictures at a touch of a button and when its all done you can make dvd's from it. Check it out.

http://www.photodex.com/products/proshow/

Danny Duran
    IP

The windows version of PowerPoint does not have a feature to write presentation to DVD for playing on TV. There are some 3rd party applications that attempt to do this, but I haven't seen any that do a very good job. I believe the mac version of PowerPoint does have a write to DVD feature.
    IP

I found a nice program which converts PowerPoint presentations into AVI or mp4 Video without using PowerPoint! The converting process allowing human interaction on PowerPoint content during conversion.
    Anybody can convert a PowerPoint ppt or pps file to Video! it is simple and powerful.
    It is Presentation to Video Converter 1.2
    You can download it from the following link:
    http://www.geovid.com/Presentation_to_Video_Converter
    IP

Hi CoolCropping:

Humbly, I would consider myself an expert user of PowerPoint. I have been creating presentations in PPT for the past 11 years. My sole responsibility at work is the development of PPTs. You can certainly set the presentation to music; however, the 2003 version of PPT does not support printing to DVD. But I believe your inquiry is two fold, you would like someone to enhance your presentation and then transfer it to DVD. If you are still interested I would like to consider your project. I am currently exploring the option of becoming a freelancer. Please reply if you still require assistance...

Also, I have experience with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere, the programs referenced by other members, they were correct in their statements - Premiere and Final Cut are very high-end but these products are EXPENSIVE and may be overkill for what you are trying to accomplish. 3 years ago I purchased Final Cut Pro for $600 or $700, if I recall - I even think it may have cost as much as $900. Also, they are not the easiest programs to learn if you do not have experience with a non-linear editing tool.
    IP

you want to know an even better more universal program? Try Adobe Acrobat professional. Its more universal than powerpoint and does the same stuff.
    IP