Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have a strange problem,I'm using a nav bar created in menumaker and on some systems i have the following problem.
    One button opens a submenu with 4 links, two with a short name that open a new submenu and two with a name that opens a url directly.
    The longest name determines the length of the box, but the boxes of the two links that should open a new submenu are shorter, so when i hover over them with the mouse the new submenus open but are unreachable because the boxes are smaller than the link with the long name, and you have to cross some space belonging to the longer link and that will let the submenus disapear.
    Note: This does'nt happen on all systems so i think it has to do with how the browser handels the java script.
    Anny sugestions???????
    This is the page i'm talking about,it's the button "verkoop"

Welcome.
    Works fine for me. IE 6
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks for the welcome Egg,

Just checked the browser versions here.

Both systems run on xp, both have the same versions of IE, same servicepacks, same SUN Java 2 runtime environmont, standart edition 1.4.2

Same screen resolution.

I have absolutly no clue of what's causing it.

Peter.