Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Flash Team Introduction Example

Hello All

My boss wants me to set up a flash movie that will do an introduction to our team. I am invisioning a bunch of pics rolling out with some cool affects and then their names apearing and then the user would have ability to click on the name/pic and a bigger or different pic of the person will appear along will their bio appearing somewhere on the screen. THen of course yoy would have the option of clicking on another pic and the above happens for that particular person.

Does anyone know of any sites that meet the above criteria, that I can view. I am a pretty decent programmer, but I am not graphically creative at all. When it comes to are and design, I need to see something that i can kind of mimic it. i have done some web surfing, but can find anything that really meets my needs.

Any example URL's/websites would be greatly appreciated.

Even sites with examples of product intro or displays would be helpful.
    IP

Flash Team Introduction Example

Hello All

My boss wants me to set up a flash movie that will do an introduction to our team. I am invisioning a bunch of pics rolling out with some cool affects and then their names apearing and then the user would have ability to click on the name/pic and a bigger or different pic of the person will appear along will their bio appearing somewhere on the screen. THen of course yoy would have the option of clicking on another pic and the above happens for that particular person.

Does anyone know of any sites that meet the above criteria, that I can view. I am a pretty decent programmer, but I am not graphically creative at all. When it comes to are and design, I need to see something that i can kind of mimic it. i have done some web surfing, but can find anything that really meets my needs.

Any example URL's/websites would be greatly appreciated.

Even sites with examples of product intro or displays would be helpful.
    IP

www.notimespace.com has some interesting pictures and art ideas...
    IP