Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Darn skunk!

This is for the skunk who sprayed my dog! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] Well, I got even... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] lol.
    Anyway, was in the mood for something different and decided to make a skunk because of the recent incident with my dog who is being cleaned right now! Made it in like 15 minutes for something to do and thought it turned out alright! Enjoy!

Steve Newport

[This message was edited by Steve Newport on February 13, 2001 at 02:14 PM.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roadkill.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	14469  
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Just wondering if you had to use tomato juice to wash the dog? They say that works - if I ever get sprayed I'm going to bathe in clamato juice and a couple of gallons of vodka, a bottle of worshester (spelling?) sauce and a few lime wedges. If it doesn't work to get rid of the smell at least I won't even care!

Your skunk looks a little peakish. Is he okay?

Did you run over the skunk with your corvette or the prowler?

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

[This message was edited by Ross Macintosh on February 22, 2001 at 09:30 PM.]

Yea, we had to take the dog to the vet to get him cleaned. The smell didn't go away completely so we're just trying to wate it out. None of us have the guts to bath him. It was the most embaressing thing, I went to school before I knew my dog had been sprayed and had the smell all over me!! It was horrible, so I called home "sick"!
    Oh, and by the way, didn't want to ruin any of my nice cars so I just got my junky $300 one and used that for the job instead!

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-