Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Did you ever think about constructing a really functioning gear? With precise teeth, axles, or hydraulic components?

And all you ended up with was a mess ;-}. But this is history. Now you can simply import up to 40 million parts for your 3D needs - with parametrics even if your application doesn't offer it.

I'm using this resource for a long time now, and I thought you might be interested in adding some mechanical parts in your projects without having to study mechanical engineering or math or phyics.

web2cad

is your ultimate solution to compete with a BSME ;-}

Simply register for web2cad, and they will send you a set of 7 CD's. It's that simple. However, you need a real CAD app like Rhino, Solid Works, AutoCAD to be able to import these parts, or your app should feature an IGES or STEP filter...

Enjoy!

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gear01.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	3171  
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Did you ever think about constructing a really functioning gear? With precise teeth, axles, or hydraulic components?

And all you ended up with was a mess ;-}. But this is history. Now you can simply import up to 40 million parts for your 3D needs - with parametrics even if your application doesn't offer it.

I'm using this resource for a long time now, and I thought you might be interested in adding some mechanical parts in your projects without having to study mechanical engineering or math or phyics.

web2cad

is your ultimate solution to compete with a BSME ;-}

Simply register for web2cad, and they will send you a set of 7 CD's. It's that simple. However, you need a real CAD app like Rhino, Solid Works, AutoCAD to be able to import these parts, or your app should feature an IGES or STEP filter...

Enjoy!

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--