Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Challenge

Gary suggested that bring this up on this board.

I am a Student Teacher at WSU Vancouver. Our math professor has given us an assignment to build a portfolio of geometric terms. We need to use everyday items to as geometric examples. I chose company logos.

I have not been able to find one with skew lines and was wondering if anyone would be able to help out a poor struggling college student. Could you design a logo for a fictitious company and include skew lines. Our official definition is: “SKEW LINES are two nonintersecting lines which do not belong to a common plane.”

A funny twist to it would be to use the professor’s name in the logo. Bill Kring. His moniker is “Bill Kring the Math King. I don’t think he ever got over Bill Nye getting his own cable show.

If interested you can reach me at jdboschsr@yahoo.com

Gary suggested that bring this up on this board.

I am a Student Teacher at WSU Vancouver. Our math professor has given us an assignment to build a portfolio of geometric terms. We need to use everyday items to as geometric examples. I chose company logos.

I have not been able to find one with skew lines and was wondering if anyone would be able to help out a poor struggling college student. Could you design a logo for a fictitious company and include skew lines. Our official definition is: “SKEW LINES are two nonintersecting lines which do not belong to a common plane.”

A funny twist to it would be to use the professor’s name in the logo. Bill Kring. His moniker is “Bill Kring the Math King. I don’t think he ever got over Bill Nye getting his own cable show.

If interested you can reach me at jdboschsr@yahoo.com

Simply fabulous Mike ... what a HOOT

Haha, that's a pretty funny looking grafx there Mike... cool character(s) for sure