Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am putting together a form listing a number of items and prices. I need a script to calculate and display prices per quantity of each item and a grand total. Tax calculation would be nice. I don't need e-commerce capabilities because the customers are buying on credit. The form will be printed out and used as a purchase order.
    Thanks in advance.

I am putting together a form listing a number of items and prices. I need a script to calculate and display prices per quantity of each item and a grand total. Tax calculation would be nice. I don't need e-commerce capabilities because the customers are buying on credit. The form will be printed out and used as a purchase order.
    Thanks in advance.

Hi,

you can do this with PHP. The PHP Visual Quickstart Guide explains how to get started with this.

Hi donvalley ...

Have you considered using a standard shopping cart without incorporating the secure server stuff?

Alternatively, do a google search for javascript shopping carts and you'll probably come up with something. If I get a chance I'll see what I can come up with.

Good luck!

cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden
    Web Developer
    www.meadoworks.com
    cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden
    Web Developer
    www.meadoworks.com