Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Every time you open a page designed by Webstyle 4 in Dreamweaver you get a lot of browser errors from the "check browser support" feature in Dreamweaver MX. Why are there so many?, even if you narrow the browser revisions fields they still show many errors.

Every time you open a page designed by Webstyle 4 in Dreamweaver you get a lot of browser errors from the "check browser support" feature in Dreamweaver MX. Why are there so many?, even if you narrow the browser revisions fields they still show many errors.

Hello. I can understand your concern of browser compatability, but I wouldn't worry too much.

Automatic checkers often have many problems with pages, because as a webmaster one tends to code as necessary — not as may be 100% correct.

For example, most web designers use tables as a way of laying out a page. Technically this is totally wrong. But in reality, it happens more often than not.

Also, to complicate matters, there's so many different standards of HTML and XHTML.

The web page designs in Webstyle are very cleanly coded, and have been checked in a number of browsers across a number of operating systems to ensure they display correctly. So you can safely just create your web page content and not have to worry about browser problems.

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.