Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I'v been reading the boards for about 2 weeks, figured it was finally time I join. All of you seem really nice and extremly talented.

Anyway, I figured it was sort of rude to not put up an image, so here it is. now mind you, in this one I'm just experementing with my new wacom graphics tabelt. But I would really love to get some cirtique back.

Nice meeting all of you!

ps: bare with me, I'm not sure If I'll be abel to attach this right.

[This message was edited by anilop on July 01, 2001 at 16:39.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	classical-painting.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	9429  

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I'v been reading the boards for about 2 weeks, figured it was finally time I join. All of you seem really nice and extremly talented.

Anyway, I figured it was sort of rude to not put up an image, so here it is. now mind you, in this one I'm just experementing with my new wacom graphics tabelt. But I would really love to get some cirtique back.

Nice meeting all of you!

ps: bare with me, I'm not sure If I'll be abel to attach this right.

[This message was edited by anilop on July 01, 2001 at 16:39.]

are you using? It is good to see you sent one of your art works up, but may I suggest if you are using a vector base program you rip into some of Gary's Xara tutorials. It will help you in leaps and bounds to come to grips with computer art.
    Take care Tao jones

Looks like you are using Painter or a bitmap based application. Am I right, anilop?

I like the grass a lot. I'm not as fond of the sky though.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Sever So Humble...

It was dont in photoshop 6.0 the moring I posted it. the image is ment to be vieued MUCH bigger (3 feet wide) so you cant really make out the little detales at this scale, inlarged, the sky look really great (IMHO that is [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ). I would have put up a smaller one that made more sence, but this was my newist one and I figured I'd show it of.