Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

How do I save Corel Files for a website I am working on using Corel Draw 9?Tried to save files as jpg. and Gif. , but both come out lookig bad.I have adobe Illustrator 9.0 and it has an option to save files for the web(which works fine) ,but I prefer working with Corel Draw. Help?
    IP

How do I save Corel Files for a website I am working on using Corel Draw 9?Tried to save files as jpg. and Gif. , but both come out lookig bad.I have adobe Illustrator 9.0 and it has an option to save files for the web(which works fine) ,but I prefer working with Corel Draw. Help?
    IP

Â*
    ...if you're still around...

Don't export to jpg or any other bitmap format from CorelDRAW. For best results, open up PhotoPaint with the required image size, copy from DRAW and paste into Paint...

(It copies and pastes with full transparency)

HTH http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

www.eagleimagery.co.uk

[This message was edited by Eagle Imagery on February 14, 2004 at 17:06.]
    IP

I don't know about lando1, but the tip was very helpful to me. I always did feel there has to be a better way of converting Draw vectors into bitmap. I didn't know you could copy and paste it in Photopaint. Thanks a lot http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif.
    IP

IP

Better yet, open Draw files in Photo-Paint, do whatever manipulations you need to do, correct colors, resample, anything, hten export to GIF or JPG

there is just more flexibility this way to what you can do with CDR files and in most instances the quality is going to be better, too.

Yes, it's me.
    Yes, it's me.
    IP