1st off I was just messing around with a program called "Cool-3D" it's rather simple as far as 3D programs go, but it's really pretty cool, and it has the potential to do some cool stuff rather quickly. I just wanted to know if theres anyone out there that works with it on a regular basis. If so, how do you animate one word, make it disappear, then have a 2nd word show up, and animate? There isn't a "delete" button once you start.

Also I have just an observation to talk about. For the life of me I'll never be able to understand why 3D Studio Max is so much more popular than Lightwave 3D. I learned on Lightwave, and am now trying to teach myself about 3DSMax, and if you ask me, the learning curve is huge compared to Lightwave, not to mention that after all the plug-ins and extras 3DSMax is so much more expensive too. What are the theories as to why for every Lightave 3D tutorial, book, school, article etc.. there are 10 for 3DSMax?

One other thing, I've heard alot of 3D animator snobs say that Bryce is for amatures, and non artists. It all comes down to how creative you are and your imagination to work with the tools at your disposal. There is a Freeware 3D animation program that I use to make some great animations with. Called Anim8or, at www.anim8or.com ....Face it, if you're not creative in the 1st place, all the technology on the planet isn't going to help you create.
Heck an artist can make art with a lock of hair, a feather, and dirty water.

bruce_marie_03@yahoo.com write me if you're from NYC/NJ and do computer graphics.

Bruce