Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

when i insert a xara nav bar in my web pages , the links work on my PC but not in another pc , i have to show my work to somone, so what can i do to let him see that the website links work in all the pc's

when i insert a xara nav bar in my web pages , the links work on my PC but not in another pc , i have to show my work to somone, so what can i do to let him see that the website links work in all the pc's

Hello Amine,

Welcome to Talkgraphics! could you post a link to your navbar so we could see the problem and help you fix it?

I would imagine you are using references to the files on your computer and that will only work on your computer and not on the net. Could you post one of your urls so we can see?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1upload.gif 
Views:	219 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	2958  

in fact, the nav bar dosn't work in the others PC (offline), i have to show my ( website) to another person so when i move my work to another pc ( offline) the nav bar dont work,
    so what i would know is is when i upload my pages into the server dos the links works?

Can you post a link to the page on the server, so we can tell what and why it is broke. From your description it could be serveral things.