Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Space ship.

I think this came out kinda well.

I made the ship in Cinema with a lot of tweaking of another tute,and then cleaned up some bits and enhanced a few areas in Photoshop.

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space_ship_2.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	10520  

Nice job. I have used that ship in a couple of my scenes. I really like it.

You have done a very good job with yours, I like the view yoy present.

Thanks Randy.

I think it looks more like a space ship without the big fins underneath it like a stingray.

I am still waiting for my copy of Bodypaint to arrive,do you find it really user friendly Randy?

Stu.

In my limited use of it in the past week, I find it helps me texture objects with more detail than I could without it.

I am running intergrated into C4D. The hardest part is learning where on the 2D mesh to paint to match where I want in the 3D view. Of course you can paint in 3D view, but I find sometimes to get the detail you need to paint in 2D.

The ability to paint in layers is great. You can lay down a base color. Create another layer add some color varaince and chose the opacity to blend them. (of course you can have many different layers)

It is pretty simple to use. I did the tutorials frist and after doing them, I have done most of what I needed. Of course there is probably alot more power there that I have not touched.

I think you will like it

Thanks Randy.

BP3d finally arrived yesterday and you wouldnt believe it after all the BS of getting the products my cd is a dud...mannnn...

Stu.