tell me what you think!

www.hbombfilms.com

nice
    IP

tell me what you think!

www.hbombfilms.com

nice
    IP

Ilike to be positive in these forums but the site just took too long to load. I have broadband and it took over 1 minute to load and before i got into the site I had a Pop-Up advert to look at. I disabled the broadband and went back into dial up and it took 4 minutes to load and then when I went to the gallery each photo took ages to load. I can see from your fromat that it is for broadband users with video supplied but how many people are going to wait for the site to load before clicking away. Is it because you are using splash instead of flash that it is taking for ever to load? Honestly I was growing old waiting for the sight to load.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

HeyGuys... Excelent use of the medium and layout style. It's obvious you all know how to use a camera and your timing I must say is brilliant, but like Albacore said, it just takes way too long to load up. All the work you guys put into this may very well turn away veiwers due to this glitch. Either compress the crud out of your images to help in the download rate, lower the sampling rate of the music bite, or beat the crap out of whomever is running your server. If I can be of some help give me a hollar, otherwise keep up the good work. You're doing a great job at striking more interst in the sport.

There ain't nuthin that can't be solved with the proper amount of high explosives!!!
    IP

This site took WAY too long to load. I'll have to trust the others in their saying there was some cool stuff, cuz I just gave up. I'm on a traffic-shaped DS3, and I even tried it on the neighbours T3. Frankly, if I'm on a T3, and I'm still finding it slow, then there's a _serious_ problem.

Even the static images took a while to load, though, which makes me wonder...how big are your files? And where is this hosted? I'm wondering if the bottleneck is not completely with your files, but with your server? I mean, if you're hosting it off of a dial-up account or something slow with a static IP, then that might explain the slowness...I mean, the static images were less than 50k, so I would have expected them to load faster...

hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    <font face="arial" size="2">
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    President/CEO
    http://www.deepmultimedia.com
    </font>
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

The site had no sting, but it took me only 1 second to load it though.
    I am on ADSL=server at 500kb/sec
    If you wanted to check speed at testMovie/Bandwidth profiler

Play DrugBaron: www.mindgem.nu/drugbaron.html
    Play GraffitiCreator: www.mindgem.nu/graffiti.html
    Some Eyecandy: www.mindgem.nu/galleryindex.html
    IP