Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry, Gary, but I've gotta disagree with ya on the Nike Sneakers. Reebok all the way. Nikes are just too narrow for my wide feet, and Reeboks hold up better [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

You're on the money about that PT Cruiser, though. Darn, I'd like to get one of those!

Danny Huff
    http://www.asherrocks.com
    (I'm the guy who USED to have a lot of excess hair)

A PT cruiser hmmmm....I want a Dodge Viper GTS....and I could get one if I didnt have to pay for it.....hows that for lateral thinking

I used to have a 1200 sportster now that was heaps of fun,and occasionally I would ride it wearing Nikes too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]...I havent as of yet owned a pair of Reeboks...why do you prefer Reeboks Danny? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Danny Huff
    http://www.asherrocks.com
    (I'm the guy who USED to have a lot of excess hair)

Well i'm afraid i must chime in here now you guys... i must disagree with the choice of vehicles... the PROWLER far and away beats the PR Cruiser! The Cruiser IS nice... but no where near as much as it's grand-daddy, the Prowler. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

If you're going to buy a Prowler, you might as well buy Laugh Insurance.

About the Reebok/Nike feud. I mentioned Nike only because they're ubiquitous.

But not my first choice of running shoes.

The year was 1975. Bouton was in high school and it was 25 years before hip arthritis and subsequent surgery stopped him from being a long-distance runner. My first pair of shoes were Adidas...that's right, le shoe avec trois bands. They were called Adidas Specials, they cost me $9, and every day after school at track practice I ran 10 miles in those shoes.

I think I put more than 700 miles on those shoes (much more than my last car), and they were in fine shape when they were stolen from my gym locker.

Now, ya wanna talk about the Johnny come latelys that sell for the same price as a fur coat and are engineered by 14 year olds?

I'm runnin', I'm runnin' [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.