Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey folks,
    Im using PS 7.0, been a user since 4.0 and have always had this exact same problem that I have NEVER been able to figure out.

I'll do a graphic in Photoshop that contains some shades of blue, (i'll attach this particular image). When I go to Save For Web to export the graphic, the blue turns to a purplish color and I cannot figure out why, how to fix or what!!

Anybody else ever run across this. I;ve tried everything, even going to different computers, no avail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	15466  
    IP

Hey folks,
    Im using PS 7.0, been a user since 4.0 and have always had this exact same problem that I have NEVER been able to figure out.

I'll do a graphic in Photoshop that contains some shades of blue, (i'll attach this particular image). When I go to Save For Web to export the graphic, the blue turns to a purplish color and I cannot figure out why, how to fix or what!!

Anybody else ever run across this. I;ve tried everything, even going to different computers, no avail.
    IP

In PS, this image has some nice blues in it, but once exported, it's purple.
    IP