Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Paint Brush

I was using the wedge "paint brush" and wanted it a different color. I could change it to multicolors, but I couldn't change it to anycolor I wanted. I am sure I am missing something, anybody know?

http://www.deltamoon.addr.com/ashley.jpg

I was using the wedge "paint brush" and wanted it a different color. I could change it to multicolors, but I couldn't change it to anycolor I wanted. I am sure I am missing something, anybody know?

Select wedges from existing brushes

Click on EDIT BRUSH. a window will open

Choose tab FILL PROPERTIES

Check LOCAL COLOURS REPLACE ALL BRUSH COLOURS

Your OUTLINE colour is the colour of the brush, so RIGHTCLICK on your colours pallette.

Then double click on the colour editor downleft (the square), choose your brush colour from the dropdown list and fine tune it as you fancy.

Hope this helps.

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Your OUTLINE colour is the colour of the brush, so RIGHTCLICK on your colours pallette. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True Eric, but you can also convert the line to shape (Arrange > Convert Line to Shape) and then apply any kind of fill to the line.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Rarely So Humble...

Right-clicking has the advantage of the SHAPE EDITOR TOOL to change the shape of your line. And I was mainly thinking of that possibility.

But of course, once the form of your lines is fixed, you can convert them to shapes to have the advantage of other tools like BEVEL, FILL, etc.

Please correct me if I'm wrong: I'm always willing to learn something new.

True Eric, but you can also convert the line to shape (Arrange > Convert Line to Shape) and then apply any kind of fill to the line

OK, (Arrange > Convert Line to Shape) did it for me...as a matter of fact, I just sat there and changed color about 50 times in total awe of my newfound abilities. Thanks Guys [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]