Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am wonder how you would go about setting up the button URL to open a .ASP program in a new window?
    Currently I have the following Javascript in my page HTML:
    --------------
    < !-- fela
    function opnaGlugga(urlid) {
    popupWin = window.open(urlid,'hoppglugginn','scrollbars,resiz able,width=600,height=500')
    }
    // -->

--------------

Then below is what when clicking on the "Chat" icon runs.

--------------
    *a href="javascriptpnaGlugga*'/chat/chatroom.asp'*"**IMG SRC="images/chat.jpg"*

(For listing purposed I had to comment out any ( -brackets- or > )
    --------------

I've tried everything in Xara's button URL to just open the new window and nothing is working!

Thanks,
    Marty

I am wonder how you would go about setting up the button URL to open a .ASP program in a new window?
    Currently I have the following Javascript in my page HTML:
    --------------
    < !-- fela
    function opnaGlugga(urlid) {
    popupWin = window.open(urlid,'hoppglugginn','scrollbars,resiz able,width=600,height=500')
    }
    // -->

--------------

Then below is what when clicking on the "Chat" icon runs.

--------------
    *a href="javascriptpnaGlugga*'/chat/chatroom.asp'*"**IMG SRC="images/chat.jpg"*

(For listing purposed I had to comment out any ( -brackets- or > )
    --------------

I've tried everything in Xara's button URL to just open the new window and nothing is working!

Thanks,
    Marty

Hi

you have a function named opnaGlugga inserted within your web page and you wish to invoke the function by clicking on a button created in menu maker.

First of all, create the html to cause the function to be invoked by clicking on a link.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"><a href="javascriptpnaGlugga('http://www.talkgraphics.com');">click here</a> </pre>

Then copy the code between the "" and insert this within the URL field for a button or a menu of a navbar.

Hope this helps you

BB2,
    Thanks for the reply. My problem was I was trying to do it within a multi button menu. As soon as a created a new button outside the other one it worked fine.
    Thanks again,
    Marty