Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi everybody,

looks like the New Gear section is fast asleep since awhile.

Hasn't anybody discovered any new programs to make a Graphic Designer's day easier ??

I make a start with Photo Genetics from Qbeo which sometimes helps me to find out how to improve a image.

What's your secret app ??

Wolfgang

Hi everybody,

looks like the New Gear section is fast asleep since awhile.

Hasn't anybody discovered any new programs to make a Graphic Designer's day easier ??

I make a start with Photo Genetics from Qbeo which sometimes helps me to find out how to improve a image.

What's your secret app ??

Wolfgang

Ok, if there is nothing I will contribute - I pdated RD with few new functions, one is Surface Skin which can add quite realistic texture to the drawing.

And Wolfgang, I am working on some automatic image enhancing robot software which can take whole directory of images and then enhance each according of predefined values and the software feel of the image. It is still in my mind - since I have 7 weeks old baby which keeps me occupied.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

amish

Kumaraaa@aa.com