Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

I spent all of today with my wife trying to find a flag and a pole. Would you believe that not a single store had one in stock?

That's okay, though...I'll try tomorrow. The flag is a token, a gesture I want my neighbors to see (the few that don't already have flags) on my little corner of the Earth.

Moreso, however, the flag is a symbol of (hopefully) the best of America, and like most symbols, its own destruction doesn't destroy the ideas and ideals behind it.

Jens, Sharon, the point is really moot now, and I'd like to get back to complementing everyone on the fine work they do on this list, like I'm supposed to do (insert HUGE grin here). They have enough clues and almost enough evidence for three arrests now, I personally don't care what freaking country they are from as long as they are in NSA security here, and NATO is going to punish the responsible parties so they won't have a place to sit.

I don't hate anymore--time has passed and please don't think I'm less American if my desire to see enemy blood is really low on my list.

Hey, anyone who does have a flag? Would you please give it an American salute for me?

Whew! Where were we before this breach of soulfullness started?

Oh, Klaus...thank you for the editorial link. The article was well built and well presented (given the conditions around the world at the moment). My email server is down, so this is the only way I can thank you!

My Best,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

[This message was edited by Gary David Bouton on September 12, 2001 at 15:39.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BronzeBoy.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	13159  
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.