Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screenshot...

AceR you are right to point out there is much overlap between XX and X3D. However the lighting effects and extrusion effects of X3D are significantly better and if I have a client to impress with realistic buttons I go into x3D to create the base and paste it into XX to add the text. Notice below I have a different arrangement for XX area than Gary does. Each to his own as they say. The images are from my X3D archives
    Tony
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	workarea.gif 
Views:	297 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	1079  
    Tony

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Now, question, did you guy think that is necessary to buy the Xara 3D? Because, maybe with Xara X you can do the same effects (obviously not so easy).

What you think?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buy it! Took me long enough, but see my response in the Xara 3D forum:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Can't believe it took me so long to get round to trying and buying X3D. I'd probably been put off by thinking of it as just a text extrusion tool (and perhaps Xara's own emphasis on the word 'text' has something to answer for here), but it positively encourages creative experimentation!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(Depends what you want to do, of course, but I can't see how I'd have discovered or been able to carry through my black on black animation in Xara X...) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

tonylondon - Yep, I know Xara X and Xara 3D work very good together... I use before the Xara Webster with Xara 3D and the Photoshop and was perfect for me... I just want to make sure that Xara X cannot do the samething like Xara 3D...

Peter - Ok, I'll buy the Xara 3D

You guys convince me to buy both programs, the problem is that is not free! hehe I can found both programs free but is not legal and I don't want to do that.

Anyway, I will buy it pretty soon...

Thanks for read me...

-[i]AceR</i