Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi Maya,

I like your doodle! Looks like it was a lot of fun to make. I'll have to try ZBrush.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I hope you do look into this great program---I've looked around at so many and, for what I like to do with the painting aspect as well, this one is really terrific! Look at the great stuff at ZBrush Central forum, there is tons of info and tuts on everything, plus ZScripts tuts which are recordings of artwork in progress that helps show techniques, which the program can make of any of your artwork as you go along---a really neat way to share the learning process with other ZBrush users! People have made ZScripts of entire images, textures, tools, etc...to share. It's a fascinating and helpful feature of the program. There's tons of tuts and a huge forum of very helpful people. Try it out! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Great you are having heaps of fun bud [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I almost bought Z brush as wellquite a while back,but I have to many apps to update now as it is [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ....must buy a lottery ticket.

Stu.

Yeah, I'm having a blast!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] You, bud, are partially responsible for it too!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks for the inspiration!!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Youre welcome Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I am doing battle with animation now.I have so many ideas of things I want to do,but doing it and learning how to do it are two very different things....acccck [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah well back to 101 again I suppose...hahahaaaa [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.