Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Can anyone PLEASE explain why whenever I try to print a Photoshop doc my computer crashes?
    IP

Can anyone PLEASE explain why whenever I try to print a Photoshop doc my computer crashes?
    IP

Guess #1: You are using PC and Windows?
    Guess #2: You don´t have enough free space on your hard disk.
    Guess #3: Your hard disk is too fragmented.

Also, check that you are using the most recent drivers for your printer.

[This message was edited by Ataki on March 01, 2002 at 12:09.]
    IP

I am using a iBook and trying to print a .JPG on to a new Lexmark X83. Every time I try it just says "Spooling" and the machine totally locks up. It prints word docs fine, but nothing from Photoshop or Illustrator.
    IP

In that case I don´t have good answer. I only find out at www.lexmark.com, that Lexmark X83 does not support Mac OSX ?
    IP

Hi,

I have a PS printing problem, but it's when I print, my images are not showing up the way they do on screen. The colors come out too bright. I try to adjust my screen's brightness and contrast, but, I'm not sure it's helping. Am I doing the correct thing by doing that with the brightness, etc.. Do I try another remedy?

I just want to be able to print my images and for them to turn out the way the screen is showing them where I don't have to keep going back and changing the brightness, etc.

Thanks.

RJ Swift.
    IP